During Fall 2012, after an extensive review and pilot process, the University selected i>clicker as its campus-wide clicker solution. i>clicker works equally well with Windows or Mac and with any presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Apps, Prezzi, etc.), without requiring any manual integration with the presentation.
- Request an Instructor Kit from Mandy Gunnell, our i>clicker rep, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend an i>clicker training session at the ILC (see ILC Events Page for dates and times)
- Consult with the ILC on use of the i>clicker if needed.
- Contact the USA Bookstore to request i>clickers for your class.
- Be sure to include the iClicker on your syllabus.
- How to Download i>clicker Integration Files
i>clicker Student Rebate
- i>clicker Windows Files
- i>clicker Mac Files
Training & Tutorials
The ILC will be offering several training sessions each semester, so be sure to check our Events page for dates and times. You will also find some online resources below: